Director - Technical Solution Architect
- Job Title
- Director - Technical Solution Architect
- Job ID
- Charlotte , NC
- Other Location
Technical Solutions Architect Director
This position is responsible for the Technology Design, Development and Delivery of a portfolio of strategic IT projects within the Digital Channel. This individual will work with various technology partners to define and drive strategic requirements and solutions across development, infrastructure, and testing teams and will be accountable for project deliverables, resource allocations, assignments, and the overall quality of the final product. We are looking for a self-motivated individual, passionate about technology and current with technology's constant evolution.
- Be able to architect and drive application design and development for system components (Services/APIs and applications).
- Create technical designs (Activity Diagrams/Sequence Diagrams, API service specifications and message models) by working closely with Architecture, Technical Leads and other team members.
- Review business and non-functional requirements to capture and understand project requirements.
- Provide Technical support during Development, Testing, and Deployment of projects.
- Performs root cause analysis, efficient production support and maintenance/enhancements for existing applications.
- Experience leading individuals at multiple levels.
- Encourages the establishment of high performing and self-sustaining cross-functional teams.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and Web and Service Oriented Architecture technologies.
- Able to guide a matrix development and delivery team to review business requirements and develop architectural design documents, system requirements, non-functional requirements, test plans / test cases, performance testing plans, and high/low level design documents.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical solutions and recommendations to senior level management.
- 3+ years of experience in software design and architecture.
- 8+ years of development experience on Java and J2EE frameworks in building resilient and high performance, customer facing web applications.
- Extensive experience designing SOA services (SOAP & REST) and middleware integration for large distributed enterprise applications.
- Significant experience on multiple SDLC methodologies (Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall).
- Prior experience working with various Internet Security protocols (e.g., SSO, SAML, oAuth, CA technology stack, SiteMinder).
- BS Degree or equivalent work experience in a software engineering discipline.
- Proficiency in developing highly available applications using open source Java technologies and Frameworks such as Spring, Spring Boot, CXF, XML and Camel.
- Experienced in AWS and/or Serverless Computing Proven ability to multi-task and manage several concurrent projects and initiatives.