Human Resources Benefits Administrator - Contract
- Job Title
- Human Resources Benefits Administrator - Contract
- Job ID
- Morristown, NJ 07960
- Other Location
- 07961, 07962, 07963
Contract: Human Resources Benefits Administrator
Morristown, New Jersey
Talent Orchard LLC, a Workforce Solutions consulting firm, has been retained by a mid-size Pharmaceutical company located in Morristown, NJ to engage a contract Benefits Administration professional. This is a long-term contract position, working five (5) days per week on-site at the client location, with responsibility for day to day execution of the benefits process. The client has recently transitioned to WorkDay and while experience with the product would be great, any similar benefits platform experience would be sufficient.
This position is responsible for directing and planning the day-to-day operations of group benefits programs (group health, dental, vision, HSA, Cobra, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment, flexible spending plan, 401(k) plan and employee assistance plan). The role also provides excellent customer service and quality benefits plans, investigates new benefits programs, improves existing programs, and supervises and monitors benefits administration, as well as designs employee, benefits plans and provides analytical and technical support in the delivery of the benefit programs.
- Serve as primary contact for benefit broker, plan vendors and third-party administrators. Coordinate transfer of data to external contacts for services, premiums and plan administration. Evaluate and revise internal processes to reduce costs and increase efficiency. Document and maintain administrative procedures for assigned benefits processes. Ensure compliance with applicable government regulations. Ensure timeliness and accuracy of required reporting and fees.
- Coordinate daily benefits processing. Handle enrollments, COBRA, terminations, changes, beneficiaries, disability, accident and death claims, and compliance testing. Oversee maintenance of employee benefits files, maintain group benefits database and update employee benefit records when required. Ensure compliance with plan rules and provisions (Evidence of Insurability, prerequisites, age requirements, etc.)
- Administer benefits in Workday. Functional lead for systems updates and changes.
- Administer ACA requirements on monthly/quarterly schedule and manage the year-end processing of 1095s.
- Design, develop and deliver Melinta’s Wellness program in coordination with the healthcare provider.
- Review weekly error reports from vendor feeds, research and resolve resulting issues.
- Manage Benefits inbox, including tracking and resolution of all employee benefits questions and issues.
- Gather employee data and oversee the processing of monthly billings. Review group health and dental claims in aggregate vs. budget via monthly quarterly reviews.
- Survey industry trends. Complete benefits surveys and review information obtained from the results. Analyze complex benefits information. Forecast trends and assist with future benefits designs. Develop specific recommendations for review by management.
- Provide customer service support to internal and external customers. Develop communication tools to enhance the understanding of the company's benefits package. Design and distribute materials for benefits orientations, open enrollment, and summary plan descriptions. Provide training and support to group benefits associates, home office associates and the field staff.
Project Based responsibilities
- Open Enrollment
- Act as functional lead for benefits changes
- Validate system data
- Coordinate testing of integrations with vendors
- Coordinate and deliver educational materials and sessions
- Track and drive enrollment and delivery of data to vendors
- Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- Document year-end process
- Collect and format hours data from the Payroll system
- Coordinate processing and distribution of year-end documents
If you believe you are qualified for this contract opportunity, are a self-starter, who can take direction but also offer suggestions and research solutions as opposed to seeking guidance at all times, please click apply so that our recruiters can contact you to discuss further.
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard @newjerseyjobs @pharmajobs @HRjobs #Benefits #HR #HumanResources