Senior Security Engineer
- Job Title
- Senior Security Engineer
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN 37207
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 36 states and currently employ 200+ individuals nation-wide. Our client base ranges from Fortune 100/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are used exclusively due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and full time hire placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Our client has been around since 2009 and was started here in Nashville. Their focus is to provide IT solutions to clients nationwide. This gives all employees the ability to work on various short term and long term projects. Before hiring full time, they prefer to bring people on board in a contract to hire capacity. Some travel is required 1-2 weeks a month depending on current client business and the position you hold. If you are looking to provide effective IT solutions for a variety of problems with different companies and enjoy working in a client facing capacity, we encourage you to reach out and apply! During these contracts and once individuals are brought on full time, all employees will have access to a strong healthcare plan, PTO, flexible scheduling, and several other benefits that we are happy to explain once we connect with you.
Job Title: Senior Security Engineer
Two plus years of experience with the following:
- Preferably with two of these three platforms where practical - Palo Alto, Cisco (ASA and/or FTD), or Check Point (list platforms experienced with)
- NGFW technologies (ACL, NAT, VPN), VPN technologies (B2B, DMVPN, Remote Access)
- LAN/WAN technologies (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP, MPLS, etc.)
- UTM technology (Anti-x, Content, Management, etc.)
- Industry Standards/Frameworks (NIST, ISO, HITRUST)
- Experience with enterprise-wide migrations and upgrades
- Industry Regulations (PCI, HIPAA, etc.)
- Will travel less than 50% within the continental U.S. and will work with limited supervision
Additional “plus” skills - Practical experience or strong knowledge of any the following technologies will be considered a plus:
- Vulnerability assessment and management
- Strong authentication and access management
- Mobile, endpoint and cloud security
- Data security (DLP, Encryption, etc.)
- Must communicate clearly and effectively with clients, engineers, etc.