Senior Financial Analyst
- Job Title
- Senior Financial Analyst
- Job ID
- Bluffton, IN 46714
- Other Location
Sr. Financial Analyst
- Leads the organization's accounting activities, including financial record keeping and reporting.
- Maintaining records of organization's financial activity in accordance with GAAP, organizational standards, and in compliance with Section 404 of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act.
- Creating reports on financial performance for internal and external use.
- Completing month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closing activities related to foreign exchange, cash management, and tax, including preparing the appropriate audit work papers for such activities.
- Supporting and assisting junior accounting staff in the development of their professional skills.
- Undergraduate degree in accounting, finance or related discipline.
- Minimum three (3) yrs of finance experience in a Plant and/or Mfg. environment
- Advanced PC proficiency, including MS Excel, MS Word & MS Access.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills (i.e., for presentations, meeting facilitation, etc.).
- Self-starter with ability to complete projects start-to-finish.
- MBA or pursuing
- Working knowledge of HFM and Smartview.
- Working knowledge of Oracle ERP, Plex ERP or Bliss ERP.