Please select the position below that you want to apply for or just create a profile. You will be assigned a username and password, which will allow you to come back and update your information or resume. There will be a couple of fields to enter your information and then you will see a list of general questions about job requirements and your surveying experience. Answering these questions is not required, but will better assist SPS in matching you with available job opportunities. The last field will require you to upload your resume to our database. Now you are ready to click the save button. You will receive two emails upon submittal that will contain your username, password and profile links. A representative with SPS will contact you to review your profile, experience, and job needs.
SR CAD TECHNICIAN
- Job Title
- SR CAD TECHNICIAN
- Job ID
- San Diego, CA 92123
- Other Location
- Creates CAD drawings for Survey / Engineering projects.
- Creates and modifies maps for special assignments.
- Experience in 12kV to 500kV line design and working knowledge and/or expertise in Power Line Systems software suite (i.e., PLS-CADD, PLS-POLE, TOWER, etc.) required.
- Routing and design of transmission and distribution lines utilizing the Power Line Systems software suite including PLS-CADD, i.e. Method 1.
- Should be familiar with industry codes and standards and have experience as the technical lead on utility projects.
- Will prepare drawings and documentation from survey data for the construction of transmission and/or distribution line projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.