Global EUC Lead
- Job Title
- Global EUC Lead
- Job ID
- Farmington Hills, MI 48336
- Other Location
GLOBAL EUC Lead
This position is responsible for both Global end-user computing (EUC) duties, and IT Country Manager, including IT systems and solutions, and providing IT services to all users at this location. This includes managing EUC support technician(s), supporting office automation, mobility, MS commercial applications, enterprise resource planning, line of business and product development. The position requires delivering excellent service to business users and maintaining a stable operation. Typical duties would include:
- Define and manage execution of EUC technology roadmap; assess the technology market regularly to support integration of new technology offerings with a goal to promote security, increase functionality, and improve efficiencies.
- Set, update, and enforce standards for all global locations.
- Provide direction to local country IT leads to assist with global EUC priorities and resolution.
- Provide support to local and global end user community for restaging of machines, Microsoft Office technical issues, application issues, and end user break fix conditions.
- Ability to engage third party support when required to resolve issues timely.
- Work with IT Security to enforce and enhance global IT security related to hardware, mobile devices, and e-mail/software systems.
- Perform lead EUC duties, overseeing EUC support technicians, and supporting all global and local IT objectives, initiatives, and budget targets
- Support company issued cellular device, assist with reporting and monitoring usage.
- Monitor help desk tickets and EUC issues, ensure timely resolution of open items, with priority on executive support.
- 10+ years of progressively responsible experience in Information Technology with specific knowledge in IT daily operations and systems management.
- Demonstrated IT leadership in a EUC position, and track record of innovation and providing value.
- Ability to innovate and provide creative thinking to solve challenging problems.
- Strong IT technical skills to resolve IT issues in a timely manner; ITIL process knowledge desirable.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- Experience in supporting power users remotely relative to IT issues.
- Self -starter, avid curiosity, always looking for answers, driven to learn.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced team-oriented environment and handle multiple priorities.
- Ability to maintain the appropriate balance between policies/procedures and customer/business needs.
- Demonstrated integrity with the ability to manage company assets and proprietary data.