- Job Title
- Network Engineer
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN 37209
- Other Location
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 36 states and currently employ 200+ individuals nation-wide. Our client base ranges from Fortune 100/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are used exclusively due to our outstanding staffing track record.
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and full time hire placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Our client has been around since 2009 and was started here in Nashville. Their focus is to provide IT solutions to clients nationwide. This gives all employees the ability to work on various short term and long term projects. Before hiring full time, they prefer to bring people on board in a contract to hire capacity. Some travel is required 1-2 weeks a month depending on current client business and the position you hold. If you are looking to provide effective IT solutions for a variety of problems with different companies and enjoy working in a client facing capacity, we encourage you to reach out and apply! During these contracts and once individuals are brought on full time, all employees will have access to a strong healthcare plan, PTO, flexible scheduling, and several other benefits that we are happy to explain once we connect with you.
Title: Mid- Senior Network Engineer - Network Solutions
Role and Responsibilities:
• Capable of being responsible for designing, documenting, and implementing complex network solutions that adhere to industry best practices
• Utilizing toolsets to analyze customer environments, and implement solutions to solve complex IT problems
• Adhering to procedures and runbooks to encourage repeatable, positive outcomes for customers. Able to be client facing on every project.
• Continuing career development and the pursuit of certifications, in order to provide consulting on the latest technologies
• Understanding technology market demands as it relates to your area of expertise
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Advanced Technical Certifications in Networking or Technology
• 4+ yrs. Experience in IT networking
• 4+ yrs. Experience with Cisco technologies
• 2+ yrs. Experience in either Wireless, Security, Collaboration, or Cloud technologies
• Cisco certifications: CCNA, CCNP Route/Switch
• Familiarity with designing, architecting, and supporting Layer 3 Routing (OSPF, BGP, static, route-maps, etc.), Layer 2 Switching (STP, vPC, VSS, 802.1q, LACP, etc.) technologies
• Preferred experience in delivering IT solutions as a consultant
*Proficiency in MS Office suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)*