Sales Support Admin
- Job Title
- Sales Support Admin
- Rockwall, TX
- Other Location
This position provides sales teams with the support and resources needed to maximize sales opportunities. It involves working with sales personnel and company departments in order to process all sales opportunities efficiently and effectively.
- Interacts with sales team and management on information gathering, quoting, correspondence and contract execution.
- Interacts with prospects and clients for information collection and sales purposes.
- Assists and maintains sales process policies, procedures, reporting and analytics.
- Works with marketing to track and communicate product changes and enhancements to sales team.
- Understands and correctly uses internal resources and systems.
- Generates, compiles and creates sales activity and production numbers.
- Required Skills
• Proven problem solving skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) and CRM systems
• Plans and organizes workflow under time constraints
• Communicates effectively, both verbally and in writing
• Maintains effective work relationships
• Has strong presentation skills
• Manages a fast-paced work environment well
• Prioritizes and handles multiple projects and tasks
• Has strong work ethic and works independently with little direction
• Develops and changes with the needs of business.