Implementation Coordinator (Project Management/Banking Experience) - Contract
- Job Title
- Implementation Coordinator (Project Management/Banking Experience) - Contract
- Job ID
- Springfield, MO 65804
- Other Location
Title: Implementation Coordinator (Project Management/Banking Experience)
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is looking to add an Implementation Coordinator to our team. Under moderate supervision, this candidate will act as a liaison between the customer, assigned manager and the installation teams to ensure successful completion of implementations.
- Minimum of 18 months of experience in a financial institution
- 2 years of moderate project management experience
- Software implementation experience
- Understanding of banking operations
- Knowledge core banking software products and services
- Serves as a leader and resource for the installation team members.
- Prepares customer for implementation. Conducts readiness reviews, ensuring all aspects of setup are complete.
- Establishes guidelines/time-frames to ensure a successful installation. Ensures milestones are met. Monitors all phases of the installation and escalates issues when necessary. May interact with project manager.
- Exercises the responsibility and authority to take steps to ensure a successful installation.
- Troubleshoots issues once implementation is complete.
- Conducts exit reviews. Documents issues, ensuring they are not repeated in subsequent conversions.
- May train installation team personnel. May reinforce training to customers and/or provide guidance in training customer personnel.
- May participate in new release activities.
- May identify items that are outside the scope of a standard installation and participate in project activities related to those items.
- May participate in sales turnover meetings to schedule and determine the scope of the project.