Careers at Resourcing Edge
Empowering companies to focus on success.
Work for Resourcing Edge
We offer an optimistic, high-energy atmosphere of learning and growth. We are personified by associates who are dedicated to:
Connectedness – Engagement with clients and co-workers
Accountability – Delivering results, owning outcomes, working with a sense of urgency
Generosity – Willingness to share time, talents, and resources
Wellness – Pursuit of full potential – physical, intellectual, emotional and financial
- Job Title
- Financial Analyst
- Columbus, OH 43054
- Other Location
Ikove Venture Partners headquartered in Columbus, OH. is a startup studio that is aligned with multiple US research institutions and pursues early stage investments with emphasis on technology.
Through its “Startup Nursery”, Ikove identifies and validates developing high-impact technologies, providing capital and commercialization resources to bridge the development gap between R&D funding and VC-funded rounds.
Ikove has partners, advisors and directors in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago, London, Monaco, Rio de Janeiro and Shanghai.
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who have a significant interest in working in startups and venture capital. The position is responsible for analyzing the value of our current portfolio and analyzing new investment opportunities.
- Analysis of market and technology trends
- Research, identify, and source new deal flow
- Due diligence on new investments including market research, competitive analysis, and financial modeling
- Preparing presentations and investment memos
- Supporting/preparing documentation for financial reporting and external audits
- Consulting/supporting portfolio companies and the principle and founders of Ikove
- Assist the investment team as needed
- Financial projections/modeling for fund projections, portfolio valuation, and investor ROI
- Knowledge of cap tables and equity financing for early-stage venture.
Preferred Skills and Experience
Degree in Finance, or related field
- Venture capital experience is a plus, but not required
- Relevant work experience (1-2 years), preferably from investment banking, management consulting
- Strong finance and financial modeling skills
- Motivated self-starter
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a small team
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills with ability to communicate thoughts clearly to the group
Send resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com
Degree in Finance or related field
- Required Skills