Licensed Social Worker - LCSW
- Job Title
- Licensed Social Worker - LCSW
- Job ID
- Manhattan, NY
- Other Location
Public and Charter Schools throughout all 5 boroughs are looking for Counselors to perform social history evaluations to students.
Location: POSITIONS AVAILABLE throughout the 5 boroughs of New York City.
- Administer Psychological Evaluations in home and/or school based settings
- Gather necessary information to conduct social histories.
- Write comprehensive evaluation reports and social histories and submit them in a timely manner
- Write Individualized Educational Plan (IEP) goal and/or Individualized Family Service Plan (IFSP) goals
- Determine need for additional assessment per observation and child need
- Evaluations take place in school, community and/or home based settings
- Evaluations are conducted in the primary language of the child
- Social workers will conduct social history interviews for families of children in the Committee on school age ,Special Education Program.
- In addition, they will maintain documentation in compliance with state and local requirements.
Qualifications: Must have LCSW or LMHC