Systems Administrator 3, # 4937
- Job Title
- Systems Administrator 3, # 4937
- Job ID
- Annapolis Junction, MD
- Other Location
Legato, LLC Senior Recruiter Stan Blackwell (firstname.lastname@example.org / 410-218-0900) would love to speak with you regarding the following position: Systems Administrator 3, # 4937 in Annapolis Junction, MD.
What You Will Do
Directs and possess a working knowledge and understand of system administration interdependencies as part of the Service Oriented Architecture (SOA). Analyzes and resolves complex problems associated with server hardware, applications and software integration. Provides support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process. Provides in-depth experience in troubleshooting IT systems.
Who You Will Work With
You will work closely with other highly skilled and experienced Systems Administrators and Task Order Leads.
Who You Are
You have experience supporting design of systems, mission architecture and associated hardware.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
- Fifteen (15) years system administration experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity within the Federal Government is required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Be certified in RedHat Linux
- Linux administration
- System troubleshooting experience
- VMware administration
- Supports the design of systems, mission architecture and associated hardware
- Directs and possess a working knowledge and understand of system administration interdependencies as part of the Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
What Your Future Manager Says
"Our team at Legato is a family-first company that is growing every day, and we look forward to finding that perfect Systems Administrator that will thrive in a tech savvy environment." ~President
About Your New Company
Legato, LLC is a dynamic small business headquartered in Odenton, adjacent to Ft. Meade, MD. Our IT engineers and security experts are among the top of their field and enjoy working at Legato for its attention to its employees, aggressive compensation, and benefits package and upward mobility possibilities.