Information Systems Security Engineer 3
- Job Title
- Information Systems Security Engineer 3
- Job ID
- Annapolis Junction, MD
- Other Location
Legato, LLC Senior Recruiter Stan Blackwell (firstname.lastname@example.org / 410-218-0900) would love to speak with you regarding the following position: Information Systems Security Engineer 3 in Annapolis Junction, MD.
What You Will Do
Provide expert guidance and work product evaluation to one or more security engineers that support Engineering teams for the design, development, implementation, evaluation, and/or integration of secure networking, computing, and enclave environments.
Who You Will Work With
Interact with customers, IT staff, and high-level corporate officers to define and achieve required IA objectives
Who You Are
A System Security Engineer that ensure the architecture and design of information systems are functional and secure, including program of record systems and special purpose environments with platform IT interconnectivity.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
Security Clearance Required: TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
- Twenty (20) years’ experience as an ISSE on programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Security System Engineering, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- DoD 8570 compliance with IASAE Level 3 is required Both Information Systems Security Engineering Professional (ISSEP) and CISSP Certifications are required.
- Experience writing and reviewing Key Specifications.
What Your Future Manager Says
"Our team at Legato Corp is a family first company that is growing every day and we look forward to finding that perfect ISSE that will bring us to the cutting edge of technology and keep us moving forward." ~Vice President
About Your New Company
Legato, LLC is a dynamic small business headquartered in Odenton, adjacent to Ft. Meade, MD. Our IT engineers and security experts are among the top of their field and enjoy working at Legato for its attention to its employees, aggressive compensation, and benefits package and upward mobility possibilities.
Legato, LLC is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and hire without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions