Sr. Full Stack Engineer (Tech Lead)
- Job Title
- Sr. Full Stack Engineer (Tech Lead)
- Job ID
- Troy, MI 48083
- Other Location
Sr. Full Stack Developer (Tech Lead)
We are looking for an experienced full stack software developer to join our team. The ideal candidate would be comfortable working in a dynamic, highly collaborative environment with tight feedback loops. This person should feel passionately about building zero-defect software with a quality-first mindset and should be passionate about learning. The candidate should be comfortable interfacing with business stakeholders to ensure delivery of the right solution to satisfy the business need.
- Develop software in an Extreme Programming environment that embraces pairing, tight feedback loops, and effective communication.
- Ensure overall quality of features using test driven development and automation test script implementation.
- Develop enterprise software in an agile environment using DDD.
- Mitigate technical debt on the software platform.
- Participate in peer code reviews.
- Collaborate closely with business stakeholders.
- Provide Technical support during Development, Testing, and Deployment of projects
- 5+ years of development experience in building resilient and high-performance customer facing web applications using Java and J2EE frameworks.
- Experience in JEE Design Patterns, Algorithms and Optimizations, Object-Oriented design.
- Experience in designing and developing microservices and event driven architecture.
- Hands on experience in J2EE, JMS, SOAP, REST web services 3+ years of experience in design and development of Single Page Applications (SPA) using frameworks such as Angular, React, Knockout, Ember Experience with Node.js.
- Experience in DevOps, including CI/CD and test automation.
- Experience interacting with Message Queue Systems.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Knowledge of or experience working in financial services and/or other regulated environments is a plus.
- Must pass credit and criminal background checks to meet and FINRA requirements.
- Experience with migrating on-prem projects to AWS is a plus