The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
|Executive/Sales Administrative Assistant|
- Job Title
- Executive/Sales Administrative Assistant
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Fleming Island, FL 32003
- Other Location
Executive/Sales Administrative Assistant
Fleming Island, Florida Location
Well established Fleming Island Company is looking for a polished, professional, experienced Executive/Sales Administrative Assistant. The perfect candidate will be looking for a place to demonstrate their many talents long term and have a proven track record of a commitment to excellence. Acting as a lead generator, making appointments for the CEO and following up on sales leads is a critical component of this role.
The Executive/Sales Administrative Assistant is responsible for a variety of key, high-level administrative functions in support of the President and CEO of the company. The position requires a high degree of initiative, maturity, experience in an executive office and the ability to manage multiple, complex tasks routinely with tact, discretion, and confidentiality. Attention to detail and thoroughness is critical to success.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides administrative and clerical support to the President/CEO and to other members of the company by completing a variety of tasks as assigned.
- Manages the Presidents/CEO’s calendar and schedules meetings for the most effective use of his/her time.
- Prepares and coordinates travel and hotel arrangements for President/CEO – both corporate and personal.
- Organizes and maintains CEO’s records and filing system. Prepares and implements organizational system.
- Proofread and format documents for CEO and company employees.
- Acts as a lead generator, scheduling sales appointments for the CEO
- Follows up on sales leads by setting up meetings for CEO, scheduling follow ups, sending email reminders.
- Prepares proposals and responses to RFP’s.
- Functions as a receptionist, as needed, greeting and responding to telephone, email, or in-person inquiries from visitors, vendors, contractors, etc. answering questions or referring the person to the appropriate staff member.
- Opens, screens, reviews, and organizes company documents, incoming mail and correspondence.
- Composes correspondence, including responses to mail, telephone or email inquiries for information or to address issues within scope of responsibilities.
- Prepares documents for signature and processes upon receipt. Review legal documents to assure all information requirements have been fulfilled
- Gathers information, prepares reports/presentations as requested.
- Maintains files, records, and reports of highly confidential and proprietary information.
- Prepares PowerPoint and Excel reports.
- Assists in coordination and planning of company events, activities, meetings and projects, as assigned.
- Arranges food and beverage for breakfast and lunch meetings in company conference room.
Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years administrative support experience, preferably supporting a Department Manager or Executive.
- Strong skills in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook, including calendaring
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Required Skills
- Executive Admin experience (5+ years), Sales Admin
- Pay Range
- $40,000.00 Annually to $45,000.00 Annually