City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Call Center Representative
- Job Title
- Call Center Representative
- Job ID
- Providence, RI 02907
- Other Location
Prestigious down town Providence law firm is seeking a personable Call Center Representative to join their staff. The Call Center Representative is the initial contact for potential clients and will be responsible for documenting their cases and for following up with them as needed. The ideal candidate for the Call Center Representative position will be a good listener, an excellent communicator, have a sympathetic heart, and understand customer service as well as have the ability to market our services, overcome objections and relay the benefits of their law firm over others.
Responsibilities of the call center representative include making and answering calls, completing intake forms with accuracy and providing clients with excellent customer service.
- Previous experience includes sales, telemarketing or working as a receptionist.
- Following up with potential clients
- Organize and properly documenting potential client's cases
- Fast data entry skills are necessary
- High School Diploma is required
- Work well with others and be a team player
- Fielding phone calls from clients.
- Maintain database by entering client information.
- Use telephone to reach clients to verify correct information before data entry.
- Ability to handle concerned clients professionally.
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum of 1+ years of data entry, sales experience.
- High school diploma is a must.
Please send resume to apply.
Competitive salary & benefits offered! Please send resume to apply!
City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, marital or veteran status or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
In addition, if you need assistance or accommodation during the application process because of a disability, this is available upon request.
- Required Skills
- Pay Range
- $16.00 Hourly to $17.00 Hourly