City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Certified Medical Assistant
- Job Title
- Certified Medical Assistant
- Job ID
- Providence, RI
- Other Location
Certified Medical Assistant needed for a large medical practice in Providence.
The duties of the Certified Medical Assistant include, but are not limited to:
- Verify pt information, record medical history, confirm purpose of visit
- Prepares pt for exam by performing preliminary tests; taking vitals
- Counsels pt's by transmitting physician's orders and questions about plan of care
- Maintains charts being sure to provide proper documentation
- Take vitals including blood pressure, respiration, height/weight, temperature,
- Room patients
- Perform laboratory tests as needed, such as: urinalysis, strep test, flu swab, mono spot, etc
- Taking digital x-rays a plus
- Check pt's in/out/verify insurance/collect payments, answer phones
- Assist provider with procedures.
Please send resume to apply for the Certified Medical Assistant position.
City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, marital or veteran status or any other category protected under applicable federal, state or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
In addition, if you need assistance or accommodation during the application process because of a disability, this is available upon request.
- Required Skills
- Pay Range
- $15.00 Hourly to $18.00 Hourly