Senior Program Analyst/Cyber Threat Analyst (TS/SCI Clearance)
- Job Title
- Senior Program Analyst/Cyber Threat Analyst (TS/SCI Clearance)
- Job ID
- Linthicum, MD
- Other Location
Senior Program Analyst/Cyber Threat Analyst
TS/SCI Clearance is required
Talent Orchard has been retained by DEI as their outsourced recruiting organization to manage their hiring process and we are searching for an experienced Senior Program Analyst/Cyber Threat Analyst with an active TS/SCI Clearance for an exciting program for a DoD customer in Linthicum, MD.
Role: This individual will serve as Program Analyst/Cyber Threat Analyst and use their experience, knowledge, and analytical skills to produce analytical products to support the DoD cyber campaign plan to design, operate, and sustain Customer systems and capabilities with security and resiliency. The candidate will perform analytical research in a team environment focused on cyber threat actors/activity, author and review intelligence products by applying technical expertise, while also consulting and making recommendations for new solutions to cyber analytical issues as needed. Additionally, the candidate will be expected to collaborate with analysts from the Agency, task force analysts and stakeholders outside of the Agency, various other Intelligence Community agencies, and other Defense Organizations on a regular basis. The successful candidates will rely heavily on experience serving in past intelligence analyst roles in DoD, Computer Network Operations, Law Enforcement/Counterintelligence, or Intelligence Community mission focused organizations. The selected candidate should be comfortable writing documents up to 30 pages in length.
- Author tactical and operational cyber threat reports that detail specific threats to the Defense Industrial Base for DIB and Government partners.
- Tracking Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) activity and to include understanding of the threat to commercial entities, and be able to mix traditional intelligence analysis with a modern cyber focus.
- Develop Intelligence Products that will ultimately contribute to the CND effort executed by network defenders and the overall DoD cyber threat picture.
- Possess and apply a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments.
- Plan and lead major technology assignments.
- Evaluate performance results and recommend major changes affecting short-term project growth and success.
- Function as a technical expert across multiple project assignments.
- May supervise others.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree in Information Technology or Information Security, Computer Science, Intelligence Studies, Cyber Security or another related field of study or equivalent 3+ years performing technical cyber threat intelligence analysis.
- Top Secret/SCI Clearance required; CI Poly preferred
- Strong knowledge of general intelligence analysis principles governing the collection and evaluation of raw intelligence as well as the production and publication of finished intelligence
- Strong knowledge of all-source intelligence and analysis processes
- Strong ability to provide analysis supporting assessments of the overall impact of data loss on current and future USAF weapons programs, scientific and research projects, and warfighting capabilities (in accordance with guidance as set forth in Air Force Instruction 33-200)
- Strong knowledge of Cyber Threat Intelligence (CTI) principles to include indicators of compromise (IOC) types, indicator pivoting and indicator attribution strength
- Strong understanding of US Intelligence Community and how cyber intelligence organizations work together for purposes of conducting cyber threat analysis
- Strong proficiency in intelligence report writing for DoD and USIC consumers
- Intermediate ability to present technical information and analysis to groups (Candidate will be required to brief up to 50 persons on a quarterly basis and smaller groups of up to 10 persons on a weekly basis)
- Strong ability to conduct Incident Report Analysis on incidents reported under applicable DFARS procedures
- Strong familiarity with threats and vulnerabilities to supply chain, and a deep understanding of the damage assessment process, specifically regarding data compromised as a result of adversary intrusions into contractor networks
- Strong or Intermediate ability to apply formal intelligence analysis methods, develop hypothesis, prove/disprove relationships, always ask why, defend your analysis, and apply attribution to cyber threat activity. Candidate must be able to make confidence-based assessments for purposes of attribution based on their technical analysis of network traffic, multi-source data, malware and system forensic analysis. Candidate must be able to identify analytic bias.
- Self-starter with the ability to proactively engage and develop relationships with intrusion set subject matter experts and analyst counterparts across the US Intelligence and Law Enforcement communities
- Familiarity with DoD Damage Assessment Management Office (DAMO) Program guiding documents and mission (DFARS Procedures, Guidance, and Information (PGI) 204.7303-4 DoD damage assessment activities)
- Ability to correlate data and research using open source repositories (ex. VirusTotal, Domaintools, Threatminer, etc.)
- Background supporting USAF or DoD intelligence analysis components
- Existing Subject Matter Expert of Advanced Persistent Threat activity
- Formal training as an intelligence analyst in any discipline – graduate of US Govt intelligence analysis course: CAC, IBC, Kent School, IC 101, Analysis 101, Army, Navy, Air Force, etc
- Certifications (any): CISSP, CEH, Security+, SANS certification(s), Network+, CCNA
- Advanced Data Visualization proficiency leveraging COTS/GOTS tools
- Any type of Cyber related Law Enforcement or Counterintelligence experience
- Analyst experience in a Federal Cyber Center or corporate computer incident response team
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
If you would like to learn more about our other exciting opportunities, please visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard #cjpost @marylandjobs @topsecretjobs @tsscijobs @MDjobs #cybersecurity #cyberthreat #intelligenceanalysis #APT #TTP #CND #computernetworkdefense #CISSP #GCIH