Test Engineer - Journeyman (Interim Secret Clearance Required)
- Job Title
- Test Engineer - Journeyman (Interim Secret Clearance Required)
- Job ID
- Linthicum, MD
- Other Location
Test Engineer - Journeyman
Interim Secret Clearance Required
Talent Orchard has been retained by DEI as their outsourced recruiting organization to manage their hiring process and we are searching for a Test Engineer at the Journeyman level. Role will be primarily focused on executing test plans, procedures, test cases for end to end verification and validation of trusted ITC (information technology, and communication) systems (including all V-V methods: testing, demonstration, analysis, inspection). The ideal candidate is an experienced Test Engineer. The candidate must be a detail-oriented, highly motivated individual, and able to work independently or as part of a team.
• B.S. degree from an accredited college in a related discipline with 5 years of professional experience or equivalent experience/combined education.
• Interim Secret Clearance required.
• Experience as a Test Engineer in test engineering of modern software systems.
• Proficient in the implementation of test strategies, plans, procedures, and reports.
• Some requirements analysis experience and trained or have experience in the testing of systems at the component, integration, system, and end-to-end levels.
• Experience in code unit testing, integration testing, use case and operational scenario based testing
• Experience in writing test cases and writing discrepancy reports.
• Understanding of the full system lifecycle.
• Proficient in creating tests based on use cases.
• Experience with test automation, test scripts, regression testing.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills as well as the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
• Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communications skills that enable the ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment
Additional Preferred Skills:
• 3 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree
• Knowledge of DoD and industry test and analysis methodologies and best practices
• Familiarity with STIX XML schema/cyber security threat profiles and TAXII
• Software knowledge to include web services/SaaS, PaaS, IaaS; SOA, ESB, applications, programming languages and methods (API, storefront/web services, PHP, Python, Oracle (API for publish, subscribe, query, results, authentication, authorization)
• Quantitative and qualitative analysis skills; the ability to apply statistics and analysis methodologies for data sets; and an ability to synthesize analysis results into documentation and presentations
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn about our other exciting opportunities, please visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard #cjpost @marylandjobs @MDjobs @secretjobs #testengineer #softwaretesting