Welcome to the GES Career Opportunities page. Below you will find a listing of the current openings available with our premier clients. Please note that due to the confidential nature of some opportunities, not all positions will be listed here. If you’d like to register with us and be considered for all new positions, click here and tell us about your interests. All positions are full time unless noted otherwise.
Director of Software Engineering
- Job Title
- Director of Software Engineering
- Requirement ID
- Austin, TX 78759
- Other Location
GES has an outstanding opportunity with an early stage startup working on advanced simulation products for the autonomous car industry. We are looking for a software development leader with a proven track record of mentoring small teams in a startup environment. The ideal candidate will possess deep technical skills with a variety of technologies and be an experienced leader/mentor.
You’ll be responsible for managing a small team focused on planning and delivering new features, ensuring stability and interacting with customers as needed.
To qualify for this position, you should have:
- 10+ years software development experience
- 4+ years in a leadership role
- In depth experience with Unreal Engine (or similar)
- Strong C++, and Python skills
- Experience with a combination of the following skill desired:
- Sensor technologies (radar, Lidar, camera, IMU), Cuda, OpenGL, PhysX, Vulkan, DirectX, Boost, rendering, simulation
- Natural ability to efficiently communicate directly with customers
- Required Skills
Unreal Engine, Leadership