City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
- Job Title
- Legal Administrator
- Job ID
- Worcester, MA
- Other Location
Our client in Worcester, MA is seeking a Legal Administrator to join their great and ever-growing team. Ideal person is eager to learn and excel in one's duties and responsibilities. If you enjoy the legal profession and would like to gain experience as a Legal Administrator and build your knowledge while working for a great prestigious law firm, then send us your resume for immediate consideration.
- Answering multi-line phone system
- Drafting and editing correspondence
- Drafting notices and preparing court filings
- Electronic uploading and filing of documents
- Corresponding with opposing counsel and court clerks
- Interacting and following up with attorneys to ensure completion of filings and projects
- Other legal administrative and office duties as needed and assigned
The above list of duties and responsibilities is in no way a comprehensive list. From time to time, the Legal Administrator may be required to perform other duties in support of the operation of the firm, as requested by his/her supervisor or manager.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Prior legal assistant/litigation experience preferred
Send resume for immediate consideration!
- Required Skills
- Pay Range
- $16.00 Hourly to $18.00 Hourly