Xenia Systems is currently hiring for a variety of opportunities. Please see our open positions below and apply for those opportunities that are interest. If you do not see a position matching your skill sets, please feel free to send your resume to Jobs@XeniaSystems.com
Marketing Project Coordinator
- Job Title
- Marketing Project Coordinator
- Job ID
- Bethesda, MD 20814
- Other Location
Xenia Systems, a growing government services provider, has an immediate opening for a Marketing Project Coordinator supporting our client in Bethesda, Maryland.
Primary Job Functions
The Marketing Project Coordinator will have end-to-end accountability for the mail channel execution accuracy and overall performance in a data-driven environment. The client will be looking to you to ensure they're meeting specific Sales, lead quality and cost goals. This is a strategic role working closely with the Head of Marketing who will provide the strategic guidance and will enable you to handle the operational and production execution. The position demands strong time-management, project management, multi-tasking and prioritization skills. Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Support overall channel strategy – including enablement of our direct and digital marketing plan - with end goal of driving Sales leads and ROI to meet business objectives.
- Track daily channel performance and results, reporting out to leadership on a weekly basis and troubleshooting any issues.
- Manage relationships with current key external vendors (printers, mail shops, creative agencies, list rental brokers, and data merge/purge vendors) in addition to researching and onboarding new external partners.
- Test and monitor offer performance and adjust strategy/rotation as appropriate – look for new opportunities.
- Support our partnerships with external creative agencies to develop strong creative concepts and see them through to market.
- Manage monthly list rental, targeting and modeling initiatives for campaigns, partnering with both the analytics team and external vendors.
- Execute strong testing plan for both direct marketing and digital marketing.
- Support a Marketing strategy that will include print and other digital outreach to our current client base and new clients
- Work with marketing leadership to develop and execute digital campaigns
- Track and report activity for each marketing campaign and able to provide and discuss analytics
- Serve as a resource to coordinate ongoing enhancements to Seneca One’s marketing technology
- Assist with a variety of marketing tasks such as presentations, publications, exhibits, advertising and promotional items
- Minimum two (2) years experience in a marketing environment
- Bachelor’s degree is required from an accredited college or university
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills are required
- Experienced problem solver with strong capabilities in researching and gathering information
- Proficient with creative applications
- Detailed Oriented