City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Part Time Medical Receptionist
- Job Title
- Part Time Medical Receptionist
- Job ID
- Providence, RI 02903
- Other Location
We are looking for a dynamic individual who is ready to work in a fast-paced medical practice in beautiful offices in Providence as a Part Time Medical Receptionist.
Responsibilities of the Part Time Medical Receptionist:
- Performs all daily administrative duties including answering multi-line phone system, pulling and preparing charts, filing, faxing, and copying.
- Intake of patients: gathering patient demographic and insurance information, coordinating prescriptions and referrals, preparing paper and electronic charts.
- Scheduling patient appointments
- Working closely with the providers to facilitate optimum optimal care and communication.
- Verifying patient insurance benefits and explaining insurance billing requirements
- Collecting patient copays and assisting the billing office in the collection of patient balances
- Performs other special projects and duties as assigned.
Requirements of the Part Time Medical Receptionist:
- 2 years medical front office experience
- Proficient in computer skills: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to multi-task
- Basic knowledge of insurance
- Professional appearance
- Proficiency in basic medical terminology
- Knowledge of HIPPA policies and procedures
- Ability to work in a team
- Loyalty: We are looking to hire a long-term employee
- Must be available to work flexible hours.
City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
- Required Skills
2 years medical reception