LEAPROS™ Workforce Solutions strategically links employers and professionals through innovative workforce solutions and transformative technology that catalyze growth for impact. LEAPROS™ is a trusted workforce solutions partner, offering customized recruitment and interim staffing solutions, as well as innovative resources designed to empower employers and professionals to accomplish their hiring and career objectives. Operating on a national platform, our areas of concentration include finance and accounting, information technology and engineering, human resources and administration, sales and marketing, supply chain and operations. Whether you are a talented professional or a company looking for a talented professional, we welcome you to take a leap with us!
CLIENT PARTNER PROFILE & VALUE PROPOSITION: LEAPROS has partnered with a notable company in the computer software industry in the Orange County area. Our client is seeking a HRIS/HR professional with demonstrated hands-on experience with HRIS systems such as Workday.
POSITION TITLE: HRIS Data Entry Specialist - Workday
POSITION SUMMARY: A successful candidate in the role HRIS Data Entry Specialist is a member of a high performing HR team focused on the effective support of the employee population. The HRIS Data Entry Specialist is responsible for HRIS systems with an emphasis on data entry, data matching and working with Excel, exposure to Vlookups and Pivot Tables is a plus.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support daily HRIS operations with heavy data entry
- Works closely with the existing HR team in a collaborative and cohesive partnership
- Consult with assigned business units to resolve challenges and business problems by responding, developing, implementing, and executing proactive solutions as needed
- Conduct data matching to ensure accurate dual entry of HR transactions
- Resolve HR incident tickets as related to HRIS data entry and change requests
- Willingness to work on Ad Hoc assignments and projects; administrative, tactical responsibilities
- Exposure and understanding of HR operations
- Exposure to HR Shared Services or a Center of Excellence
- One plus years of applicable experience with HRIS experience in Workday or other related systems
- Report generation using Excel
- Ad-hoc analysis & data matching
- Heavy system navigation
- Demonstrated success supporting client groups in an HRIS specialist or analyst role
- HRIS systems experience and other HR applications such as performance appraisal systems, ATS implementation, and Ad-hoc reporting
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Proficient usage of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Express interest and willingness to support other aspects of Human Resources as needed
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member, and interact with all levels of employees and management
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or advanced degree related to Human Resources or other applicable fields of study/equivalent professional experience may be considered
- Exposure and understanding of HR operations is a plus
- Three plus years of applicable experience HRIS operations support with an emphasis on data entry and executing transactions in the HRIS system
At LEAPROS™, we are committed to our core values and guiding ethical principles, to conducting business in a non-discriminatory manner, and to operating in strict compliance with applicable federal and state laws pertaining to Equal Employment Opportunity. This commitment enhances our ability to conduct business with the highest level of integrity, solidifying our position as the most trusted workforce solutions partner. To learn more about LEAPROS™ or to speak with one of our recruitment partners, call 866-920-LEAP or visit our website at www.leapros.com.