- Job Title
- Maintenance Planner
- Job ID
We are working with a food manufacturer in the Albany area in New York State that is looking for a Maintenance Planner. This role requires someone to be hands on planner who is savvy with trending and data reporting. Must have a solid background in a highly automated manufacturing environment. Our client offers a competitive salary with relocation if needed. Please apply if interested!
- Coordinate with plant personnel and maintenance staff on updating planning work. This includes ordering parts & planning the execution of work.
- Mentoring & coaching maintenance staff in preventive/predictive maintenance concepts
- Assist with the implementation and planning of preventive & predictive maintenance procedures with processing equipment
- Review work orders to ensure work is completed in a safe manner
- Apply TPM concepts to drive continuous improvement & product performance conformance – coach & develop employee skills in these areas
- Coordinates, develops & updates work schedules to ensure accurate product use by effective planning, parts acquisition, resource allocation, scheduling and work effectiveness on production goals
- Develop accurate and detailed schedules & reports to provide management tools for execution and feedback
- Coordinate with vendors on business needs. Tracks unsatisfactory quality or service items
- Helps to determine training needs of maintenance staff. Set up trainings if necessary
- Preparing analytical & statistical reports on operations & activities.
Education and Experience:
- 7+ years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
- 1-3 years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment in a maintenance field is preferred
- Must be savvy on trending and data reporting in a manufacturing environment
- Needs to have a planning background in manufacturing. Must have the ability to work with highly automated manufacturing equipment.
- Working experience and knowledge of to Tabware and/or ERP systems
- Strong reliability maintenance skills
- Associates degree or higher in a related field (hands on Engineering, Maintenance, Operations Management)
- 2+ years’ experience with preventive and predictive maintenance
- Solid experience with CMMS systems
- Strong ability to multi task and complete projects
- Must be team minded and willing to work in a highly collaborative environment