Technical Support Engineering Coordinator/Project Manager - Contract
- Job Title
- Technical Support Engineering Coordinator/Project Manager - Contract
- Job ID
- Allen, TX 75002
- Other Location
Title: Technical Support Engineering Coordinator/Project Manager
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Conexess Group is seeking a Technical Support Engineering Coordinator. In this role, you will be responsible for tracking incidents through the full lifecycle. To be successful in this role, you must be well organized, detail oriented, highly proficient using excel, and have excellent customer service skills. You will have multiple opportunities to present information to executive level audiences and work with a variety of different teams and projects.
- Minimum of six years experience in technical support or project management
- Experience in technical writing
- Interacts with product support personnel, and potentially the customer, when the customer’s problem cannot be resolved directly by first-level resources.
- Provides technical assistance to customers. Provides support to customers/users if product issues are encountered. Analyzes the problem as described by the customer and determines the best course of action.
- Interacts directly with the customer/user when the product is highly technical or sophisticated in nature, such as with systems level software where the user has a technical background.
- Includes all appropriate departments to facilitate a successful resolution to any client issues.
- Reports design, reliability and maintenance problems or bugs to design engineering/software engineering. Creates defect records on all reported issues with supporting files and examples for R&D to create code fixes.
- Prepares test environment when necessary to simulate, document or recreate errors or problems reported by customer to determine appropriate action. May prepare test environment and test new enhancements or other internal quality testing.
- Writes and creates scripts and tools.
- Documents job related procedures.
- Provides mentoring/training to less experienced peers.
- Maintains familiarity with company products by attending training classes, observing experienced support personnel, reading software documentation, and participating in on-line training programs.
- Bids and completes Customer Work Requests (CWRs) in accordance with company standards.
- May be involved in customer installations, upgrades, and training.