Senior UI Developer
- Job Title
- Senior UI Developer
- Job ID
- Charlotte , NC
- Other Location
Senior Front End Developer
As a Senior Front-End Developer, you will guide your team on its journey to creating incredible products for our customers. Using existing design patterns and framework to iteratively write and review maintainable code, you'll help flesh out scalable application architectures, assist in establishing and evolving cross-stack communication standards and proactively improve product quality through peer code review. You are not afraid to identify and challenge established organizational limitations by offering solutions and you explore efficiency and effectiveness by suggesting improvements to process revisions. You'll assist in growing a catalog of unit and functional test for both new and existing solutions. Above all, you enjoy your work, your team and your quality of life.
- Proficiency in writing ES5/6, CSS/Sass/Less, HTML/Markdown/Handlebars/JSX/Jade.
- Several years of client-side focused, web application development experience.
- Deep knowledge of the web application development ecosystem.
- Understanding of application stacks, and DevOps workflows.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, from team members to senior management.
- Working knowledge of command-line utilities, build tools, version control and branching strategies.
- A commitment to quality, and a desire to improve. An excellent understanding of browser-based technology and specifications.
- A strong drive to solve problems of all types.
- An intense dislike of waste and activities that add no value to team growth or productivity.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, and comfort with uncertainty and ambiguity.
- A firm belief in exchanging constructive and respectful feedback.
- Enthusiasm and a desire to be part of an innovative team.