Sr. Security Admin
- Job Title
- Sr. Security Admin
- Job ID
- Brentwood, TN
- Other Location
Why Is This Role Critical?
The Senior IT Security Administrator is responsible for analyzing, designing, installing, configuring, maintaining, and repairing network infrastructure, security, and application components. The IT Security Administrator performs a wide variety of evaluation, maintenance, installation and training tasks to ensure the computer network performance meets company and user satisfaction. He/She also assists to ensure the company’s network, servers, and data remain secure and in compliance.
What you will be accountable for….
- Provision user and vendor accounts, in a variety of systems.
- Analyze system and security logs to identify potential security incidents and vulnerabilities.
- Configure and manage firewalls and security applications.
- Identify security threats, risks and vulnerabilities, and develop mitigation plans.
- Architect, design, implement, support, and evaluate security-focused tools and services.
- Develop, interpret, and enforce security policies and procedures.
- Participate in security compliance efforts (HIPAA, HITRUST, etc.).
- Evaluate and recommend new and emerging network, server, and security products and technologies.
- Manage assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives and timelines.
- Respond to inquiries from staff, administrators, service providers, site personnel and outside vendors, to provide technical assistance and support.
- Evaluate and make recommendations for new software requests for security compliance
- Manage vulnerability / patch management program.
- Manage Exchange online environment, including transport policies, escalated messaging troubleshooting, implementing security rules, and fine-tuning quarantine rules.
- Setup new SharePoint Online site collections, including site creation and security.
- Review security events in Dell SecureWorks.
- Review, troubleshoot, and manage Data Loss Prevention alerts.
- Modify or create Data Loss Prevention policies.
- Administer all aspects of System Center Configuration Manager.
- Administer Netwrix Auditor environment.
- Serve as escalation point for DUO multifactor related issues.
- Create and distribute security certificates needed for PKI infrastructure.
- Review logs for door access via badge management system.
- Review video logs and, if necessary, collect evidence from internal security camera system.
- Setup and manage Microsoft Identity Management System.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
What you will need to be successful……
- Strong technical, analytical and interpersonal skills required.
- Current CCNA (and/or CCDP) and CISSP certifications preferred.
- Two-year associates or higher degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or similar discipline preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience as an IT Security Administrator or similar role required.
- Experience with log monitoring and analysis, Tenable or SolarWinds preferred
- Experience with AirWatch mobile device management preferred.