HRIS Implementation Analyst
- Job Title
- HRIS Implementation Analyst
- Job ID
- Plymouth, MI 48170
- Other Location
This position is responsible for providing oversight, planning, project coordination, implementation, and management for the HCM (Human Capital Management) system to meet current and future business needs. Responsibilities include but are not limited to workflow, security administration, business process design, end user experience and reporting and analytics. This position:
- Serves as primary resource for our HCM including implementation and training.
- Ensures accurate, best practice business process/workflows and other system dependencies are in place within the HCM.
- Analyzes and directs functional related activities related to the HCM.
- Uses strong business and HR acumen to allow for effective implementation and operation of an HCM, with implementation partner, key stakeholders and business leaders and HR.
- Primary interface on day-to-day HCM issues.
- Responsible for HR reporting - focuses on data analysis and is accountable for the development and distribution of critical reports/dashboards/metrics to the organization.
- Provides the necessary training to meet end user’s needs.
- Collaborate with IT to perform any HR IT related testing, updates, etc.
- Ensure compliance all data protection/data privacy regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, IT, or similar and related field
- 7-10 years HR experience, majority of experience in HR systems position(s)
- Preferred experience with a global HCM implementation.
- Ability to influence and manage change, and deal effectively with change management initiatives.
- Strong planning and project management skills.
- Experience in understanding and translating the priorities of the business and integrating the HR value proposition and strategies to meet the needs of the business.
- Track record of strong business partnership and cross functional collaboration within a dynamic, fast paced environment; strong initiative and ownership.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to communicate effectively and use organization skills effectively to perform multiple tasks and constantly changing priorities.
- Must maintain confidentiality.
- Travel as requested.