Systems Engineer (Senior)
- Job Title
- Systems Engineer (Senior)
- Job ID
- Annapolis Junction, MD
- Other Location
Legato, LLC Senior Recruiter Stephanie Malbrough (email@example.com / 443-583-4481) would love to speak with you regarding the following position: Systems Engineer (Senior) in Annapolis Junction, MD.
Security Clearance Required - TS/SCI w/ Polygraph
What You Will Do
Provide technical direction for the design, development, testing, and documentation of prototypes and products in a combination of or at least one of the following: Network Systems, Voice and Data Systems, RF Systems, Systems Architect, Telecommunications Systems and Networks, Telephony Switching Systems.
Who You Will Work With
You will work alongside other highly skilled System Network and Systems Engineer professional.
Who You Are
A Senior Systems Engineer that can coordinate operational plans, concepts of operation, briefings, and program reviews; analyzing system requirements and guide users in deriving requirements; conducting research, trade, and feasibility studies; producing technical documentation.
Our minimum requirements for this role include experience in ONE of the following areas:
- Network Systems - Experience with Network Devices to include routers, switches, and firewalls as well as network applications such as VPN's, VoIP, VTC, and Web Services.
- Voice and Data Systems - Experience in designing, developing, integrating, and testing Voice and Data components or systems including a thorough understanding of Voice and Data Network Architecture and management to include mobile platforms and optical backbone architectures.
- RF Systems - Experience in designing, developing, integrating, and testing RF components or systems. to include advanced RF system test techniques, developing RF system test strategies, modeling RF components, and characterizing antennas.
- Systems Architect - Experience in designing and developing large-scale systems, containing multiple subsystems and requiring integration with external systems to include focusing on all stages of the development life cycle for Windows and Linux platforms, including requirements definition, systems design, development, testing, integration, delivery and training.
- Telecommunications Systems and Networks - Experience in modern digital telecommunications systems, to include: current digital systems, protocols to include ATM, SONET, SDY, LAN/WAN Networks, IP Networks.
- Telephony Switching Systems - Experience in switching systems and dialing standards most commonly used in today's international networks and telephony systems.
- Ten (10) years (Eight years with Master’s Degree) experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in an Engineering discipline (ex. Electrical, Computer, Mechanical), Math, or Physics.
What Your Future Manager Says
"Our team at Legato is a family first company that is growing every day and we look forward to finding that perfect Senior Systems Engineer that will bring us to the cutting edge of technology and keep us moving forward." ~Vice President
About Your New Company
Legato, LLC is a dynamic small business headquartered in Odenton, adjacent to Ft. Meade, MD. Our IT engineers and security experts are among the top of their field and enjoy working at Legato for its attention to its employees, aggressive compensation, and benefits package and upward mobility possibilities.
Legato, LLC is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and hire without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions