Lead Solution Architect
- Job Title
- Lead Solution Architect
- Job ID
- Remote/Flexwork, VA
- Other Location
Lead Solution Architect
Talent Orchard has been contracted by a top tier defense firm to assist them with finding qualified candidates for a Lead Solution Architect opportunity. This opportunity is a flex work schedule with opportunities to work remotely.The Lead Solution Architect will drive, develop, maintain and coordinate architecture strategy. They will contribute to new standards for user experience, modern design, and forward thinking toward next generation solutions. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in supporting enterprise systems (both custom- developed solutions and commercial packages) and will be comfortable managing client relationships and expectations within a within a highly complex political environment. The candidate must be flexible, patient, have a great attitude, and be willing to work outside of the box to accomplish the mission.
- Architects and designs technical solutions and roadmaps needed to meet high-level business requirement.
- Leverages industry and organizational standards, patterns, frameworks, and best practices to develop architectures that enable fulfillment of business strategies
- Leads and directs large teams with diverse functional and technical disciplines to include enterprise architects, systems engineers, business analysts, and systems administrators
- Works directly with senior executives of the enterprise to consult, coach, and advise on strategy, business alignment, enterprise architecture, information technology solutions, and the associated impact on the organization and its stakeholders
- Coordinate resolution of highly complex problems and tasks, selling new ideas and concepts in support of operational goals and objectives
- Integrate and translate complex concepts into tactical action plans balancing near term and long range needs and constraints.
- Direct high-level enterprise architecture analysis, evaluation, design, integration, documentation, and development
- Establishes and fosters strong relationships with a broad audience of customers, service providers, vendor partners, technical peers and senior management
- Explains complex technical information to technical and non-technical contacts
- Effectively builds relationships, promotes a collaborative team environment, and influences stakeholder
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum 14 years' experience in modeling at the business, information, application and technical layers
- Experience in analyzing and documenting both existing solutions and new domains
- Experience with business transformation methods and processes (e.g., business process reengineering, lean six sigma, process improvement, value chain analysis, business capability modeling, business process modeling)
- Demonstrated experience using key analyst and design methods (including Domain- driven Design (DDD), Object Oriented Analysis & Design (OOAD), Behavior Driven Design (BDD), Test Driven Design (TDD))
- Excellent initiative, innovative thinking skills, and the ability to analyze details and adopt a big-picture view
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical, oral, and written communications skills
- Demonstrated skill in developing presentations for executive and technical audiences
- Ability to pass a government NACI background investigation for public trust positions
- TOGAF 9 certification (desirable)
- Experience with architecture and solution modeling (highly desirable)
- Proficiency in MEGA or another Enterprise Architecture repository tool (highly desirable)
- Experience with Domain Driven Design and Behavior Driven Design (highly desirable)
- Experience with service-based distributed application architectures (highly desirable)
- Experience with emerging architecture and development practices (including User Experience Design, Single Page Applications, Microservices, Agile, DevSecOps, ReST) (highly desirable)
- Experience or certifications on cloud platforms and toolsets (highly desirable)
- Experience with COTS platforms and custom application development (desirable)
- Experience with automated CI/CD processes and tools.
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skill set, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn about our other exciting opportunities, please visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard #cjpost #SolutionsArchitect @DCjobs