Customer Service Administrative Support - Everett
- Job Title
- Customer Service Administrative Support - Everett
- Job ID
- Everett, WA
- Other Location
Customer Service/Administrative Support
Are you searching for a rewarding opportunity?
Talent Orchard is seeking a Customer/Administrative Support candidate to support a federal consulting firm with deep roots in the military.
What will you do?
- Enroll and schedule customers in briefs, workshops and classes and individual appointments not provided through centralized scheduling.
- Provide administrative and clerical services.
- Provide a variety of administrative support functions (e.g., finalizing official correspondence, data entry, preparing military messages, making travel arrangements, attending and taking minutes at meetings, scheduling appointments, screening and directing potentially distraught and/or difficult callers or walk-in clients, distributing mass mailings, managing files, taking messages for staff, and maintaining referral and community resource directories).
- Ensure that information and referral services provided are entered and counted in Fleet and Family Support Management Information System (FFSMIS).
- Provide emergency preparedness and response carried out by the region, installation or FFSP.
- Facilitate FFSP participation and activities in support of public awareness campaigns such as Ready Navy.
- Prepare and conduct management briefings to communicate recommendations on training and exercises.
- High school diploma OR GED.
- Must have customer service experience and sound working knowledge of computers and office automation software.
- In OCONUS locations, strong preference is given to hiring on-site spouses/family members to minimize relocation requirements.
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
General Office Demands:
Must be able to operate general office equipment including but not limited to: computer, phones and related media and information devices on most or all workdays
Ability to communicate and interact with others, both in person and/or by telephone to conduct business
Working under time pressure
Working rapidly for long periods to meet deadlines
Must be able to travel as needed and adhere to AFSC travel policies and procedures.
Physical requirements can typically be characterized as sedentary: work involves exerting up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
Major Job activities and mental requirements:
Multiple concurrent tasks
Ability to perform under stress
Reading and comprehension
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
· Human Capital
· Professional Services
· Accounting/Audit Readiness
· Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
· Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.