Xenia Systems is currently hiring for a variety of opportunities. Please see our open positions below and apply for those opportunities that are interest. If you do not see a position matching your skill sets, please feel free to send your resume to Jobs@XeniaSystems.com
- Job Title
- Program Manager
- Job ID
- Rosslyn, VA 22209
- Other Location
Xenia Systems is seeking a Program Manager to support a government customer in the Rosslyn, VA area. The program manager shall perform administrative, managerial, and supervisory duties for services and personnel provided through this contract. The program manager shall be accountable for daily work assignments, end products and shall be the Contractor’s single point of contact to the COR. Major duties of the program manager include but are not limited to:
- Ensure that the Quality Control Plan, submitted to and approved by the Government, is implemented and fully operational, as written.
- Ensure continuous, timely delivery of services and compliance with contract requirements.
- Ensure that each linguist has completed assigned work prior to the end of the linguist’s shift. The program manager shall be responsible for a smooth transition to the next shift, if applicable.
- Maintain records of work production and other administrative records as required. These records shall be kept at the DOS location.
- Prepare and present to the COR a monthly schedule detailing adequate personnel coverage for each forthcoming month. This monthly schedule is due to the COR by the 12th day of the preceding month.
- Maintain time and attendance records for all contract employees.
- A minimum of four years program management experience.
- United States citizen and have the ability to obtain a Top Secret Clearance security clearance.
- Effective interpersonal skills and mastery of the English language, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated ability to deal effectively with individuals or groups from various levels and backgrounds.
- Knowledge of Arab and or Afghan culture, traditions, and customs is highly desirable.
- Experience working in a high-threat environment and experience with U.S. Department of State security operations are strongly preferred.