City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Patient Billing Specialist Rep
- Job Title
- Patient Billing Specialist Rep
- Job ID
- Warwick, RI
- Other Location
The Patient Collections Specialist is an integral part of the busy billing department of this leading medical practice.
You will be responsible for collecting outstanding accounts receivable from patients and third party payers.
Duties of the Patient Collections Specialist:
- Phone insurance companies for status on outstanding claims.
- Process and follow up on appeals to insurance companies.
- Phone patients for payment or payment arrangements on outstanding balances.
- Print and re-file claims as needed.
- Answer incoming patient, insurance company and physician office telephone calls.
- Research/audit patient accounts for further payment or adjustments
- Maintains strictest confidentiality.
Requirements of the Patient Collections Specialist:
- 2 to 4 years of experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of medical billing and collections
City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
- Required Skills