Welcome to the Confidential Linda Hertz JOBS Portal. This is a separate CONFIDENTIAL application and web data base IF YOU APPLIED to a specific job, Please SCROLL down below to see the job description for direct application. You can also view all our Jobs and apply directly to each discreetly and confidentially.
Don't see a position of interest, but would like us to have your resume for future, please submit directly here.
If you accessed this data base from the Linda Hertz GROUP and would like to return to our separate Career and Resource Network, PLEASE DO SO HERE.
Clinical Training Specialist - Burn Trauma
- Job Title
- Clinical Training Specialist - Burn Trauma
- Job ID
- Los Angeles, CA 90011
- Other Location
Clinical Training Specialist- Burn Trauma- BSN or PA: Young and vibrant world-wide global company with an innovative ground-breaking tissue regenerative product portfolio preparing for a FDA approval for their regenerative product (and Medical Device component) used in the burn trauma market segment. They are currently looking for 5 Clinical Training Specialists to clinically support their USA wide anticipated launch by October 1st, 2018.
They are looking for an experienced BSN or PA with Burn Operating Room experience and after-care burn experience to clinically support their team of 12 Account Sales Managers by conducting on- going clinical education with hospital staff (Burn Physicians, PA's and Nurses) and meeting with Key Opinion Leaders while assisting sales specialist from a clinical perspective in their accounts. This is a 50% travel position with overnights.
MUST have 3+ years of burn care experience in an OR/Critical Care HOSPITAL SETTING with after-care experience!
MUST be a BSN (RN with BA/BS ok) or a PA or a NP WITH Burn Operating Room Experience and Burn after-care.
Position Location and Coverage:
- Must live within a major city with access to an airport within the USA
- Recruiting for 5 burn clinicians that will be strategically placed throughout the USA in key metro areas and will cover the region closest to the candidate's proximity to reduce individual coverage and travel
- Travel and overnights required - 50%
- Salary range from 85K up to 95K PLUS 60K annual uncapped variable for a total at plan up to $155,000
- Travel expenses
- Car reimbursement $600 per month plus gas
- Full Medical Benefit package
- 401K +6% match and vested within 90 days
- Stock Options issued!
- Send your WORD DOC resume FOR THIS job to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly
- Not interested in THIS job? send resume to email@example.com and put "FUTURE JOBS" in title
- See all our career openings, as well as our interview and job search tips at www.lindahertz.com!
- VIEW and INVITE LINDA HERTZ TO YOUR LINKEDIN TODAY!: http://www.linkedin.com/in/lindahertz
- Follow us on Twitter daily for hot job openings and career advice: https://twitter.com/LindaHertz
- Join us at our career lifestyle page https://www.facebook.com/lindahertzgroup/
- Required Skills
*NURSE: BSN or "RN with a BS/BA Degree" or PHYSICIANS ASSISTANT (PA)
*MUST HAVE at least 3 years of Burn Care experience within the Operating Room Setting AND AFTERCARE.
*Prefer those with medical industry experience, BUT will hire right out of the hospital burn center.
*Strong dynamic high energy personality with excellent communication (oral and written) & interpersonal skills.
*Excellent Organization Skills
*Can meet the demands of up to 50% travel (with overnights).
- Optional Skills
Keywords: American Burn Association, Regenerative Medicine, Trancyte, Manukamed, MTF Biologics, MiMedex, Phoenix Society for Burn Survivors,Smith and Nephew-Burn, Zimmer Bio-Met, ACell, IntegraLife Science, Hollister Critical Care, Molnlycke, Burn Compression, Skin Grafting, Regenerative Tissue, 3rd Degree Burns, Trauma Surgery, Burn Surgery, Clinical Support, Sales Support, Critical Care Trauma ICU, Burns, Burn Nurse, Burn Physician Assistant-Surgical, Scrub Nurse, Phoenix Society,
- Pay Range
- $145,000.00 Annually to $155,000.00 Annually