Android/Mobile Developer - Contract
- Job Title
- Android/Mobile Developer - Contract
- Job ID
- Ann Arbor, MI 48104
- Other Location
Title: Sr. Android/Mobile Developer
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Projects: Android Ordering Applications
- BS in computer science or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience in quality software development.
- Strong object-oriented programming, design, and architecture skills.
- Expert level knowledge of mobile application development languages.
- Expert level knowledge of designing and implementing effective user interfaces.
- Expert level knowledge of mobile application architecture, design, and frameworks
- Experience with Asynchronous and multi-threaded programming; experience with Networking protocols
- Proficiency in mobile application development tools and environments
- Strong leadership and presentation skills
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills.
- Ability and desire to learn new skills and take on new tasks.
- Several examples of successfully published, and customer utilized mobile applications (Please provide the application names)
- Implement new features in existing mobile e-Commerce applications.
- Create engaging, creative experiences through extensive knowledge of the development platforms
- Develop complex applications from top to bottom (user interface design, application design, implementation, documentation, unit and functional testing, deployment to customers).
- Optimize the size, performance, and reliability of mobile applications and frameworks.
- Estimate the duration of design, development, documenting, and testing tasks
- Support existing production mobile applications, and quickly and accurately troubleshoot and correct critical production issues.
- Assist in the design and generation of automated unit & functional tests