SAS Software Engineer (Mid-Level) - Secret Clearance
- Job Title
- SAS Software Engineer (Mid-Level) - Secret Clearance
- Job ID
- Alexandria, VA 22311
- Other Location
SAS Software Engineer (Mid-Level)
Alexandria, VA (Mark Center)
Secret Clearance Required
Talent Orchard has been retained by DEI as their outsourced recruiting organization to manage their hiring process and we are searching for a SAS Software Engineer with an active Secret Clearance for a program in its first year for a DoD Customer in Alexandria, VA.
- Adding users, registering tables, etc. using Management Console
- Installation of client applications and Troubleshooting technical problems.
- Extract data using SAS/Access, SAS SQL procedures and create SAS data sets.
- Tracking applicable SAS hot fixes and creating implementation plans for respective SAS modules and applications
- Monitoring SAS Server resources and reporting usage(s)
- Identifying performance and recommending/implementing tuning of active SAS environment(s) providing projected capacity shortfalls.
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining security on SAS Metadata for users
- Patching all the SAS environment
- Designing, implementing, and executing the change control and promotions tasks in SAS
- Provide guidance and assistance to SAS users on technical issues; interfacing with the SAS Institute for Support on administrative and system issues
- Create and implementing upgrade plans
- Monitor and log SAS servers and optimize memory usage or tune servers for optimal performance.
- Act as a liaison to SAS Technical Support for SAS users at the clients site.
- 5 years of experience in SAS software engineering
- DoD 8570 IAT-II Certification
- Must have an active Secret clearance
- Strong experience working with SQL
- Experience in Base SAS, SAS EG, SAS/ACCESS, SAS/CONNECT, SAS/GRAPH, in Windows
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving issues in enterprise Citrix environment, Including Web Interface, application enumeration and performance issues, printing and provisioning issues, for internal clients.
- Experience in profile setup, and performance evaluation and monitoring of Citrix environment.
- Perform resource monitoring and analysis of the farm capacity planning for Citrix servers.
- Experience with Project Server and supporting the user community, troubleshooting and resolving issues related to Project Server.
- Experience in managing the Microsoft Enterprise Project Management (EPM) 2013 suite of tools to include Project Professional 2013 and Business Intelligence (BI) reporting.
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, please visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard #cjpost @novajobs @secretjobs #SAS #softwareengineer #SQL