Department of Transportation & FMCSA Administrative Analyst - Contract
- Job Title
- Department of Transportation & FMCSA Administrative Analyst - Contract
- Job ID
- Ann Arbor, MI 48104
- Other Location
Title: Department of Transportation & FMCSA Administrative Analyst
From our start in 2009, Conexess has established itself in 3 markets, employing nearly 200+ individuals nation-wide. Operating in over 15 states, our client base ranges from Fortune 500/1000 companies, to mid-small range companies. For the majority of the mid-small range companies, we are exclusively used due to our outstanding staffing track record
Who We Are:
Conexess is a full-service staffing firm offering contract, contract-to hire, and direct placements. We have a wide range of recruiting capabilities extending from help desk technicians to CIOs. We are also capable of offering project based work.
Assists in the maintenance of Department of Transportation (DOT) driver qualification files to ensure compliance with all Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) regulations.
- Review, process, and maintain driver qualification files
- Request investigation reports such as MVR's and Background screening
- Provide previous employer release of information as requested
- Work closely with vendors to ensure accurate processing of data
- Assists in administering the DOT Drug/Alcohol program requirements
- Reviews daily reporting and takes appropriate measures in resolving discrepancies
- Conducts audits and risk assessments to create more effective and compliant processes
- Review pending and upcoming changes to Federal & State DOT trucking regulations to ensure the Company is prepared for future compliance requirements.
- Develop position manual for daily responsibilities
- Train other employees in the above listed duties as assigned
- May perform other duties as required and assigned.
Minimum Requirements/QUALIFICATIONS (Training, Education, Past Experience)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Working knowledge of FMCSA as it relates to driver qualification and related compliance issues preferred
- Must be able to perform tasks in a timely and safe matter.
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, set goals and accomplish responsibilities with limited supervision
- Analytical thinking, Problem Solving and Resolution Proficiency
- High level of discretion for sensitive employee information as it relates to DOT or safety matters