SCM Data Integrity Lead
- Job Title
- SCM Data Integrity Lead
- Job ID
- Detroit, MI 48211
- Other Location
SCM Data Integrity Lead
Responsible for the organization's inventory integrity and master data management. Analyzes, identifies and problem solves inventory integrity and master data issues. Works with other SCM areas to identify, analyze, and develop system-improvement opportunities. Monitors and audits compliance to local and global inventory and master data management procedures. Monitors and audits system and business process adherence. Investigates and incorporates industry benchmarks, metrics, and best practices to develop optimal inventory and master data system integrity.
- Monitors inventory integrity, utilizing available reports and transactions to help validate daily performance. Provide root cause analysis for incorrect data.
- Performs the API process and root cause analysis of discrepancies.
- Monitors adherence to Global SCM Data Integrity corporate policies / procedures / practices to improve overall performance in inventory integrity and master data management areas.
- Responsible for bill of material and routing audits and develops action plans to implement corrective actions for non-conformances identified.
- Prepares and distributes operational reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Responsible for the process and performance of the cycle count schedule. Provides root cause analysis for identified discrepancies.
- Responsible for the integrity of system and business processes related to inventory integrity and master data management including system enhancements.
- Responsible for new program launches and changes to existing programs including both engineering and process changes as it pertains to inventory integrity and master data management.
- Responsible for year-end budget load.
- Responsible for month-end close process.
- Responsible to monitor the PFEP record maintenance for integrity.
- Follows safe practices.
- Collaborates with other functions, such as procurement and finance, to establish, support and maintain documented standards.
- Planning, Implementation and maintenance of global ERP/MRP system.
- Monitor key performance metrics relating to business systems and processes; monitors planned vs. actual performance through SCM audits, action registers and system analysis and provides results to management.
- Develop supply chain SME’s by supporting, coaching and training through both on-site and remote communications.
- Responsible for the preparation and distribution of operational reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- All other duties as assigned.