ASP.NET Web Applications Developer (Mid-Level) - Secret Clearance
- Job Title
- ASP.NET Web Applications Developer (Mid-Level) - Secret Clearance
- Job ID
- Alexandria, VA 22311
- Other Location
ASP.NET Web Applications Developer (Mid-Level)
Alexandria, VA (Mark Center)
Secret Clearance Required
Talent Orchard has been retained by DEI as their outsourced recruiting organization to manage their hiring process and we are searching for an ASP.NET Web Application Developer with an active Secret Clearance to assist in troubleshooting and maintaining network connectivity for a program for a DoD Customer in Alexandria, VA.
- Provide ASP.net support for OIG web systems.
- Install and support ASP.NET systems and services.
- Implement software and hardware components for Web and database systems.
- Conduct customization and migration of web systems and latest system upgrades.
- Provide support, development and creation for customized plugins.
- DoD 8570 IAT-II Certification - Security+ required to start
- Must have an active Secret clearance to start
- Ability to develop code and test web-based software
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, please visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard #cjpost @novajobs @secretjobs #asp.netdeveloper #webappsdeveloper #webapplicationdevelopment