ISR Data Analyst/Engineer
- Job Title
- ISR Data Analyst/Engineer
- Job ID
- Reston, VA 22209
- Other Location
ISR Data Analyst / Engineer with ETL experience
Active Top Secret clearance with SCI is a requirement
Northern Virginia (Reston)
When the mission matters most, when individual and national security is on the line, quality data-driven intelligence is at its most critical. Join the team responsible for gathering, synthesizing and then visualizing complex Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance (ISR) data from multiple sources and delivering actionable information to the war fighter and military planners at the Pentagon.
Talent Orchard LLC, a boutique workforce solutions consulting firm, has been retained by the firm that has been responsible for critical ISR solutions to the Department of Defense (USDI) for over 10 years. Bring your Extract, Transform & Load (ETL), software engineering skills and integrate them with your ability to analyze and visualize critical information from within the data, to help with some of the most sensitive and critical missions imaginable.
You will be expected to;
- Support critical ISR Data Aggregation tasks, receiving data from multiple sources which house ISR data.
- Utilize development tools, scripts and algorithms to aggregate the data, analyze for and fix errors, combine and enrich the source data to create an accurate picture delivered from the multiple sources. The information is then analyzed and ultimately used by military planners and the war fighter in the field.
- The information you aggregate is so much more useful than data from a single source, for truly the whole is greater than the sum of the parts.
- Your work literally saves lives and valuable assets.
Your tasks include;
- Working within a collaborative and fast moving 20-person team where teamwork is far more important than individual activity.
- Conducting back-end ETL development, including merging and normalizing related data sources using tools such as Python MongoDB, NodeJS and other data-oriented tools to make information actionable.
- Ingest data from multiple sources including SOAP and REST web services, text documents and web scraping.
- Conduct rapid prototyping and agile development.
- Conduct design and normalization activities within document based NOSQL databases.
If you are the type of engineer who possesses the technical capabilities for ETL development, combined with the analytical skills to visualize actionable information derived from multiple data-sources, and you love working in a fast paced and collaborative team, then you need to speak with us.
There is no more powerful mission than protecting our nation and there is no greater satisfaction than knowing your work helped in that mission.
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skill set, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn about our other exciting opportunities, please visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.