Senior Corporate Auditor
- Job Title
- Senior Corporate Auditor
- Job ID
- Nashville, TN 37203
- Other Location
Conexess Group is very excited to be assisting a local Fortune 500 client in their search for two Senior Corporate Auditors. This is an immediate full time need and our client has recently brought in a new VP of Audit to be a more proactive partner with the business. Ideal candidates will have 3 plus years of finance/accounting/audit experience and a CPA, CIA, or CMA certificate. If you are looking for career growth paired with flexible working hours, onsite gym/locker room, cafeteria, and excellent benefits/PTO, then this is the job for you!!
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance or Engineering or other related discipline with 6+ years of practical work experience in public accounting or in the accounting/finance areas of business enterprise
- OR Masters Degree with 4+ years of practical work experience in public accounting or in the accounting/finance areas of business enterprise
- CMA, CPA, or CIA certifications
- Bilingual in Spanish and/or Portuguese helpful but not required
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Knowledge of accounting best practices
- Strong computer skills
- Sound independent judgement
- Ability to learn industry standards
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
Perform on-site financial operational audits of departments, divisions, subsidiaries, domestic and foreign manufacturing plants, foreign sales branches, affiliates, licensees and other company-owned or associated facilities.
- Verify accounting records are accurate and factual and that the company's best practices are safeguarded.
- Perform report writing that address key issues noted during audit.
- Develop recommendations for cost reduction, profit generation and operational efficiency improvements.
- Other duties as assigned
- Position will require significant travel (50%-75%)