Contract/ Grants Coordinator
- Job Title
- Contract/ Grants Coordinator
- Job ID
- Hopewell Junction, NY 12533
- Other Location
HealthlinkNY is a Qualified Entity, funded by the New York State Department of Health, which operates population health improvement programs, supports healthcare delivery reform, and fosters collaboration between healthcare providers across the state. We are seeking an organized and detail-oriented Contract/ Grants Coordinator to partner with the Orange County Department of Public Health in monitoring community-based interventions designed to reduce health risks and prevent chronic diseases.
As the Contract/ Grants Coordinator, you will primarily work out of our Hopewell Junction, NY office, but will travel regularly throughout Orange County to support effective implementation and monitoring of clinical interventions. Your schedule will generally be M-F, 8:00am – 5:00pm, with occasional nights and weekends to observe funded programs in operation.
Pay and Perks: You will earn $38,000 - $43,000 per year, based on experience. In addition to a meaningful and rewarding mission, we offer an extensive benefits package, including health, dental, and eye insurance, 401K match, paid time off, and more!
What you’ll do as the Contract/ Grants Coordinator:
- Serve as first point of contact with the grantees on matters related to the clinical intervention components of the program
- Assist in developing, monitoring and providing oversight of the intervention work plans with staff, partners, and subcontractors, and ensure that deliverables are met effectively and on a timely basis
- Prepare grant reports, including program evaluation
- Maintain subcontractor relationships and contracts related to delivery of clinical interventions
- Represent the organization at meetings and conferences as needed
- Participate in organizational business and strategic planning as needed
- Additional duties as assigned
What’s required to be the Contract/ Grants Coordinator:
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Health, Public Administration, Health Planning, Healthcare Administration, or related field, AND/OR 3-5 years of work experience in health planning, health policy, healthcare administration, or related health services
- Experience with grant and/or contract administration is highly desired
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Must have a clean, valid driver’s license and a reliable personal vehicle
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
Apply now for immediate consideration!
In the performance of the State contract, all qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or any other protected class.