CRM Marketing Analyst
- Job Title
- CRM Marketing Analyst
- Job ID
- Orlando, FL 32826
- Other Location
Analyzes Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system data in response to marketing initiatives. This individual will assist in developing the approach and methodology for analysis, defining the variables to test/evaluate, identifying relevant data sources, and ultimately analyzing and drawing conclusions from the data. The individual will use multiple data sources to find relevant relationships and turn them into actionable insights the business leaders can implement. This analyst should be able to clearly communicate the effectiveness of marketing campaigns they analyze using multiple tools, techniques, and data sets.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyzes Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system data in response to marketing initiatives.
- Use SQL to query ORACLE database to validate and analyze performance.
- Manage all phases of projects, including consulting with clients, developing research/project plans, data collection, analysis and presentation. Help to create an environment where well informed, fact-based decisions are made about our business.
- Work with ESP partners, SOA, MGD and MDM to ensure data integrity is maintained throughout the system to allow email campaigns execution that drive business impact and revenue.
- Maintains active communication with CRM team, IT and vendors to ensure clear results are shared.
- Initiates, researches, and proposes resolution as experience increases.
- Demonstrates a commitment toward meeting and exceeding the needs of our customers and consistently adheres to Customer Service standards.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment while using sound judgment to make accurate, efficient decisions.
- Previous analytical experience such as root cause analysis, correlation, test vs control, demographic segmentation, benchmarking, etc
- Experience using various reporting tools to retrieve / generate reports as needed.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Demonstrate teamwork and collaborative attitude to resolve gaps.
- Flexible and welcomes change in direction based on task priorities.
- Strong proficiency using Excel and other tools (JMP, Alteryx, etc) to manipulate large data sets
- Self-starter with initiative to proactively identify and act upon opportunities without direction.
Associate or Bachelor's Degree