LEAPROS® MOBILE APP IS NOW NATIONAL!
and Job Search Tool
- Finance & Accounting
- Information Techonology & Engineering
- Supply Chain & Operations
- Human Resources & Administration
- Sales & Marketing
Financial Reporting Consultant
- Job Title
- Financial Reporting Consultant
- Job ID
- Orange County, CA
- Other Location
LEAPROS™ Workforce Solutions strategically links employers and professionals through innovative workforce solutions and transformative technology that catalyze growth for impact. LEAPROS™ is a trusted workforce solutions partner, offering customized recruitment and interim staffing solutions, as well as innovative resources designed to empower employers and professionals to accomplish their hiring and career objectives. Operating on a national platform, our areas of concentration include finance and accounting, information technology and engineering, human resources and administration, sales and marketing, supply chain and operations. Whether you are a talented professional or a company looking for a talented professional, we welcome you to take a leap with us!
CLIENT PARTNER PROFILE & VALUE PROPOSITION: LEAPROS is seeking an experienced financial reporting consultant to serve as a stopgap resource for our multinational client partner. This is a great opportunity to work with a group of highly collaborative CPAs in a casual and fun work environment.
POSITION TITLE: Financial Reporting Consultant
POSITION SUMMARY: This interim position will lead the SEC reporting function and be responsible for the production of the quarterly and annual financial statements filed with the SEC.
The ideal candidate will have a solid foundation in SEC reporting, technical accounting, including stock-based compensation, business acquisitions, goodwill and intangible asset impairments and be able to perform technical accounting research as required. This person will also develop and maintain the Company’s accounting policies, including assisting with the implementation of new accounting standards related to revenue and leases. The candidate should have experience with the requirement of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and will maintain and complete appropriate controls over financial reporting.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Business Administration with accounting focus.
- 6-8 years experience strong technical accounting background including GAAP and SEC reporting
- Experience researching and preparing accounting analysis for complex transactions
- Excellent written, and verbal communication skills with the ability to work cross functionally
- Very high attention to detail
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, and prioritize contending workloads
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Preferred
- Big 4 public accounting and SEC reporting within a public company, Preferred
At LEAPROS™, we are committed to our core values and guiding ethical principles, to conducting business in a non-discriminatory manner, and to operating in strict compliance with applicable federal and state laws pertaining to Equal Employment Opportunity. This commitment enhances our ability to conduct business with the highest level of integrity, solidifying our position as the most trusted workforce solutions partner. To learn more about LEAPROS™ or to speak with one of our recruitment partners, call 866-920-LEAP or visit our website at www.leapros.com.