City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Certified Medical Coder
- Job Title
- Certified Medical Coder
- Job ID
- Providence, RI
- Other Location
We are seeking a Certified Medical Coder for a client in Providence(Certified CPC or CBCS). Must have intermediate to advanced knowledge of ICD-10 and CPT coding systems.
*Candidate must have CPC or CBCS Certification*
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Read and analyze patient records
- Determine the correct codes for patient records
- Use codes to bill insurance providers
- Interact with physicians and assistants to ensure accuracy
- Keep track of patient data over multiple visits
- Manage detailed, specifically-coded information
- Maintain patient confidentiality and information security
- Effectively use coded data to produce and submit claims to insurance companies.
- Work directly with insurance companies and facilities to verify or obtain information to ensure claims are processed and paid accordingly.
Knowledge of All Insurance types, Proficient with Electronic Medical Records, Resolutions Skills, Attention to Detail, Organization, Time Management.
Please send resume for immediate consideration!
- Required Skills
CPC or CBCS Certifications
- Pay Range
- $18.00 Hourly to $25.00 Hourly