City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Bright Legal Secretary
- Job Title
- Bright Legal Secretary
- Job ID
- Warwick, RI
- Other Location
RI law office is looking for a savvy Legal Secretary with Litigation experience. Day to day job responsibilities can include: typing legal documents, memos, correspondence, assisting with travel arrangements and calendar management, inputting of attorney time entry, and revising and formatting of documents and projects and e-filing. Ideal candidates will be team players with a strong work ethic to also be able to work independently as well.
- Answer telephone calls and takes accurate and complete messages, gives information to callers, or refers to others
- Compile, type, revise, combine, edit, print, and store documents
- Schedule appointments, including meetings, conferences, court dates, and depositions for team member
- Review, prioritizes, and routes incoming mail
- Maintain current and orderly files according to firm guidelines
- 1-3 years experience in legal setting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Word
- Great writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Strong communication, superior organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to professionally interact and collaborate with colleagues and clients at all levels
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Apply immediately for consideration!
City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
- Required Skills
- Pay Range
- $18.00 Hourly to $20.00 Hourly