Xenia Systems is currently hiring for a variety of opportunities. Please see our open positions below and apply for those opportunities that are interest. If you do not see a position matching your skill sets, please feel free to send your resume to Jobs@XeniaSystems.com
Director of Loan Operations
- Job Title
- Director of Loan Operations
- Job ID
- Bethesda, MD 20814
- Other Location
Xenia Systems, LLC, a growing services provider located in Northern, VA has a full-time opportunity available for a Director of Loans Operations located at our client facility in Bethesda, MD. The organization is a technology-based consumer lender, who offers innovative lending products and services to a niche segment of consumers, creating a competitive advantage by combining a state-of-the-art lending platform with consultative service.
The Director of Loan Operations is responsible for the training, development and overall management of the processing team.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant work experience in loan operations.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in a management / leadership role.
- Directly manages the loan processing staff and 3rd party relationships.
- Ensures accuracy of data input, documentation and processing.
- Ensures loan documents, files, and system data correctly reflects required regulatory and accounting related information.
- Standardizes and documents common processes and procedures to create maximum efficiencies and productivity.
- Maintains quality control review for all processors.
- Manages direct reports by providing clearly defined job expectations and responsibilities, leadership, training, and regular performance feedback.
Desired Skills and Education:
- Bachelors degree in business, finance, accounting or other related field of study.
- Advanced knowledge of related state and federal regulations.
- Very strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to make sound decisions with appropriate input.
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions and instruct others, interpret documents, understand procedures, and write reports and correspondence.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision while performing duties.
- Lean Six Sigma Certification Preferred.