Xenia Systems is currently hiring for a variety of opportunities. Please see our open positions below and apply for those opportunities that are interest. If you do not see a position matching your skill sets, please feel free to send your resume to Jobs@XeniaSystems.com
- Job Title
- Loan Manager
- Job ID
- Bethesda, MD 20814
- Other Location
Xenia Systems, LLC, a growing services provider located in Northern, VA has a full-time opportunity available for a Loans Manager located at our client facility in Bethesda, MD. The organization is a technology-based consumer lender, who offers innovative lending products and services to a niche segment of consumers, creating a competitive advantage by combining a state-of-the-art lending platform with consultative service.
The Loan Manager is responsible for the training, development and overall management of the operations team. The ideal candidate for this role is highly detail oriented and has experience in process management, loan processing, and customer service. This individual will require excellent oral and written communication skills, along with strong interpersonal skills, as they will be leading, training, and supervising a team of approximately 10 associates.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for building and retaining a high-performing loan operations team of approximately 10 associates.
- Guide, coach, and motivate associates while effectively managing the overall flow of the pipeline and ensuring compliance with policy and procedures.
- Monitor overall operational systems, procedures, turnaround times, and quality to make daily operations more efficient.
- Coordinate the interface between the loan operations group and other departments to resolve problems and address exceptions.
- Reinforce the timely and accurate filing of original and electronic loan documentation.
- Maintain and oversee accurate and effective quality control systems for the loan portfolio.
- Communicate with Management Team to ensure that goals are realized, and continued focus is given to the proficiency of the team and the ability to manage the workflow of daily loan operations in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in management.
- Minimum 5+ years of loan operations experience and supervisory experience.
- Microsoft Skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Office 365).
- Team player and problem solver.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Superior verbal/written communication skills.