City Personnel is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Legal Admin Assistant
- Job Title
- Legal Admin Assistant
- Job ID
- Worcester, MA
- Other Location
Our client in Worcester, MA is seeking a Legal Admin Assistant to join their great and ever-growing team. Ideal person is eager to learn and excel in one's duties and responsibilities. If you enjoy the legal profession and would like to gain experience and build your knowledge while working for a great prestigious law firm, then send us your resume for immediate consideration.
- Answering multi-line phone system
- Drafting and editing correspondence
- Drafting notices and preparing court filings
- Electronic uploading and filing of documents
- Corresponding with opposing counsel and court clerks
- Interacting and following up with attorneys to ensure completion of filings and projects
- Other legal administrative and office duties as needed and assigned
The above list of duties and responsibilities is in no way a comprehensive list. From time to time, the employee may be required to perform other duties in support of the operation of the firm, as requested by his/her supervisor or manager.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Prior legal assistant/litigation experience preferred
Send resume for immediate consideration!
- Required Skills
- Pay Range
- $16.00 Hourly to $18.00 Hourly